With a full course of 1.5 months, a single dosage will be 3-5 tablets. The daily dose may vary from 30 to 50 mg.
With the right program and the addition of adjuvants, unwanted effects will be completely eliminated. The course of methadienone should be combined with Tamoxifen or Clomid. As for the side effects in the form of high blood pressure, acne, hair loss, atrophic changes in the testicles, female masculinization and male gynecomastia, they can be observed in athletes who neglect the recommended dosages and duration of the course.
Taking the drug, as a rule, is accompanied by the following manifestations:
• rapid increase in muscle mass;
• acceleration of protein metabolism;
• increased appetite;
• strengthening of skeletal muscles, ligaments and joints in general;
• increase in power characteristics;
• suppression of catabolism.