Methenolone acetate is taken in courses with the aim of drying while maintaining lean muscle mass and enhanced relief. The mild effect of the drug makes it possible to use it for 1.5-2 months. But with an increase in the duration of course therapy, the likelihood of adverse reactions may increase.
The recommended dose for athletes is 50-100 mg per day. For women, a dosage of 50-100 mg per day is prescribed. Subject to the rules of reception prescribed in the instructions, side effects in the form of virilization can be completely avoided.
Methenolone acetate is a safe steroid. The drug is recommended for beginners and professional athletes, regardless of gender. Of the undesirable effects, the following can be noted:
• minor androgenic disorders;
• liver disorders – with overdoses of the drug;
• sleep disturbances up to insomnia;
• increase in blood pressure;
• headaches of varying severity.
With the systematic use of methenolone, the following positive effects are observed:
• minimal rollback phenomenon;
• lack of aromatization;
• exclusion of edematous syndrome;
• lack of fat accumulation;
• high-quality muscle growth;
• effective exit from courses with more serious means.