Due to the short duration of the action, this drug involves fairly frequent injections – one injection in 3-5 days. A single dose varies from 25 to 100 mg. The total amount of stimulant taken within 7 days should not be more than 300-400 mg. Inexperienced athletes are recommended to start with 25 mg and gradually increase the dosage.
The negative effect of the drug is largely caused by high prolactin levels. With large doses and a long course of administration, you may experience:
• accumulation of excess water in the body;
• increase blood pressure;
• decline in libido and gynecomastia.
• Quick muscle gain.
• Better absorption of amino acids in the body.
• Increased collagen production.
• The percentage of water in connective tissue is minimal.
• Calcium is well absorbed and retained.
• With intense training, the pain in the joints and ligaments disappears. Nandrolone phenylpropionate is well established as a drug that helps athletes with disorders of the musculoskeletal system.