The norm of admission is two capsules 3 times a day. You need to take the drug cyclically, in a course of 1 month. It is recommended to combine the time of admission with the second half of the training period, when the load becomes more noticeable and the body needs the potential for recovery. The medicine has a bitter taste and is used during meals. It is allowed to chew it or drink it with liquid.
To purchase this drug, you can click on the link – Liv.52.
Herbal ingredients side effects
The appearance of adverse reactions is recorded in rare cases.
With increased sensitivity, the components of the drug can cause a mild allergy, in the form of itching, redness, or a rash on the skin. Sometimes small indigestion manifests, characterized by frequent stools or nausea.
• stimulates metabolic processes within cells;
• capsules are used to improve the properties of bile and, as a result, prevention against the appearance of calculi in the gallbladder;
• controls globulin-albumin and protein indicators;
• stimulates phospholipid and protein biosynthesis;
• reduces the rate of fatty, fibrous and connective tissue transformations.